Hi, my name is Ron Pradetto. Along with my wife Linda, we are Ron Pradetto Photography. I am the main photographer while Linda serves multiple roles including being an additional photographer, lighting assistant and Photoshop technician. We regularly receive compliments about our professionalism and enthusiasm, in addition to our clients loving their photos. With 20 years of photography experience you can rely on us to capture all of the special moments of your wedding day.
1. What/Who inspired you to start your own business?
After spending the first 35 years of my career in insurance claims I was faced with a choice of having to either relocate or pursue a career change. I always had a keen interest in photography and devoted time to it when I could. It was often suggested to me that I pursue a photography career. So when the opportunity presented itself I took advantage of it to start my own photography business. I guess I should mention that during my spare time I have been photographing major college football for almost twenty years and my football photos have been featured in just about every way possible by the University of Pittsburgh, WVU, Ohio State and other major universities. Therefore I was already confident in my abilities to capture great images.
1a. What was the greatest challenge that you encountered along the way? Well, there are a lot of outstanding established photographers so trying to develop business is clearly the greatest challenge, especially when our business is not located in any area of dense population. We try to emphasize that we regularly travel within 100 mile radius but there is a natural reluctance that we must overcome.
2. How would you describe your usual clients? We gear our photography primarily towards weddings so our typical clients are 20-50 year old couples who live in western Pennsylvania, northern West Virginia and eastern Ohio.
3. What do you think is the most effective strategy to keep your customers happy and satisfied with your services? Find out from the customer what they want, not what you want or you usually do. Then give them what they want and a little extra and do so as quickly as possible.
4. What was your most favorite and successful project? Interestingly enough, although we do weddings over 100 miles away, the most interesting wedding that we did was a late summer outdoor wedding near our home in Jacobsburg, Ohio. After enduring an afternoon of rain we were rewarding with a terrific sunset and a couple who were not afraid to get a little dirty. The results were some fantastic sunset photos.
5. In a short line, how would you entice your potential customers to book your services? My wife Linda and I operate as a team and we have five star ratings from everyone who has rated us. As importantly, everyone raves about how professional and friendly we are.
This is a quote from the one of the brides we photographed "Thanks so much for the info... I'm SO happy to have met both of you. You and Ron were so incredibly nice to work with which, made our wedding day very relaxing and FUN!!.....I cannot thank you and Linda enough for your service!!! "